Staff and Governors at Flora Gardens Primary are aware that many children are the victims of different kinds of abuse and that they can be subjected to social factors that have an adverse impact upon their lives – including domestic violence, substance misuse, bullying mental health and radicalisation. We also acknowledge that safeguarding incidents could happen anywhere and all staff should be alert to possible concerns arising.
Through our broad, values-based curriculum we teach children to stay staff and happy. We encourage the understanding that any problem or worry that they may have is legitimate and to share their worries, big or small, with a trusted adult; at home; school or with ChildLine.
- Designated Safeguarding Lead – Barbara Graham
- Deputy Safeguarding Lead 1 – Katy Asserati
- Deputy Safeguarding Lead 2 – Sam Naismith
- Deputy Safeguarding Lead 3 – Roni Owolabi
- Safeguarding Governor – Jackie Hall
- Chair of Governors – John Hamilton
Front Door Team – Referrals and Advice (Hammersmith and Fulham):
- Telephone: 020 8753 6600
- Fax: 020 8753 4209
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Walk-in: Ground Floor, 145 King St, Hammersmith, W6 9XY
- Out of hours service: 020 8748 8588
For LADO consultations and referrals please contact Megan Brown on:
If you cannot reach a duty CP Adviser you can reach:
- Anna Carpenter (Head of Safeguarding, Review and Quality Assurance)
- Telephone: 0208 753 5124
- Email: email@example.com
Early Help (Hammersmith and Fulham):
Provides Early Help targeted support to children, young people and families around number of identified needs including parenting, education, health, domestic abuse, mental health, anti-social behaviour, substance misuse, offending and young carers.
- Telephone: 020 8753 66 00
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: Early Help Services
- Address: Family Services Front Door, 145-155 King Street, London, W6 9XY
The NSPCC is the UK’s leading children’s charity, preventing abuse and helping those affected to recover.
- Tel: 0808 800 5000
- Childline (18 and Under): 0800 1111
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.nspcc.org.uk/
- Twitter: @NSPCCpro