- To recognise individual accomplishments, enabling children to flourish and achieve their full potential – nothing is impossible…
- To provide a cross-curricular inclusive approach to learning with high expectations, to ensure all our pupils are happy, confident, collaborative learners.
- To celebrate success and achievements.
- To value, recognise and encourage contributions of parents, families and staff.
- To respect all cultures and beliefs, regardless of background, religion or race.
School Aim: To increase the progress, attainment and well-being of all children, even if they are already performing at or above national expectations.
- To raise the progress and attainment of pupils eligible for Pupil Premium funding.
- To address and challenge institutional attitudes that could perpetuate low expectations and an acceptance of lower pupil outcomes for pupils eligible for Pupil Premium funding
- Quality First Teaching- Teaching for learning which effectively uses: assessment for learning, meta learning, language rich strategies and is challenging for pupils eligible for Pupil Premium funding.
- Forensic commitment to narrowing any identified gaps in progress and attainment through precisely targeting interventions.
Click here for our Pupil Premium report for the current academic year – 2016/2017
Click here for our Pupil Premium report for the last academic year – 2015/2016